- Purity: 80%~90%
- Grade Standard: Food Grade
- HS Code: 28353110
- Type: Sodium Pyrophosphate
- Origin: Lianyungang, China
- Chemical Name: Sodium Tripolyphosphate;
- Formula: Na5P3O10, Na5P3O10·6H2O CAS No. 7758-29-4
- Molecular Weight: 367.86,475.96
- Specificity : White ,slight hygroscopic granules or powder. Melting point at 622ºC, It is freely soluble in water,but insoluble in alcohol.PH of 1% is about 9.5.
- Quality standard:
Name of index
- USES: Used as main auxiliary of synthetic wash, soap synergistic agent, water softener, leather pre-tanning agent, dye auxiliary agent, and dispersant of suspension such as paint, kaolin, magnesium oxide, calcium carbonate drilling mud, preservative agent for paper making, organic synthesis catalyzer, and used in epuration of petroleum product,gum latex storage, as dispersant, solvent in metal industry and pharmaceutical industry, also widely used in gum synthesis,foodstuff industry,and poultry process.
- Packing: It is packed with polyethylene bag as liner, and Composite paper bag as the out layer The net weight of each bag is 25kg.
- Storage and Transport: It should be stored in a ventilative and dry warehouse instead of in the open air, kept away from water, moisture and sunlight during transport, handled with care, so as to avoid damage to plastic bags. Furthermore, it should be stored separately from poisonous substances.