74% 77% Calcium Chloride Dihydrate Food Grade
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||20 Tons|
|Production Capacity:||1000mt / Month|
|Transport Package:||25kg/ 1000kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: LYCC-2
- Purity: 74-77%
- Grade Standard: Food Grade
- Specification: Flakes
- HS Code: 2827200000
- Certification: SGS, ISO
- Type: Calcium Chloride
- Trademark: Longyi
- Origin: Jiangsu, China
74% 77% White Calcium Chloride Dihydrate food grade
in food additive
Molecular Formula: CaCl2
CAS No.: 10043-52-4
Calcium chloride is an inorganic salt, which exists as solid or liquid. Solid calcium chloride is a white,
crystal substance in the form of flake, granule, pellet or powder. With different crystallized water contents,
it can be dihydrate or anhydrous. Liquid calcium chloride is a colorless, clear solution.
As calcium chloride has such properties as quick dissolving, exothermic ability, attracting moisture
from the air and surroundings, dissolving at very low temperature, it is widely used in snow & ice melting,
dust control, oil & gas drilling, moisture-absorbing, etc.
According to the content of crystal water in calcium chloride:
(1). Calcium Chloride Dihydrate
A. Calcium Chloride Flake Dihydrate 74%min; 77%min;
B. Calcium Chloride Granule/Pellet Dihydrate 74%min; 77%min
(2). Calcium Chloride Anhydrous
A. Calcium Chloride Anhydrous Powder, Granular 94% Min
B. Calcium Chloride Anhydrous Pellets 94%-97% Min
According to grade:
(1). Calcium Chloride Industrial Grade
(2). Calcium Chloride Food Grade
|Formula||Calcl2 Dihydrate||Calcl2 Anhydrous|
(1) To be made desiccant of manufacturing industries.
(2) Refined Calcium Chloride can be used in food, electronic industry, leather industry, manufacturing Acrylic resin, the distillation of oil and ether alcohol as against agent in organic chemical production.
(3) As a snow removal on roads, parking lots and airport in winter.
(4) Keep dust, coal dust and mineral dust away.
(5) As a dehydrating agent of oil drilling, drilling fluids, completion fluids, oil and chemical.
(6) As a coagulant latex in rubber industry.
(7) As Soil Amendment.
Peter wang (Sales Manager)