Monocalcium Phosphate (HG2927-1999) (FCC-IV)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||20 Tons|
|Transport Package:||Net Weight Per Bag: 25 Kgs.|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- 8 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Purity: 15.9-17.7%
- Grade Standard: Food Grade
- Origin: Lianyungang, China
- Type: Calcium Phosphate
- Trademark: Longyi
Chemical Name: Monocalcium Phosphate Monohydrate
Molecular Formula: Ca(H2PO4)2·H2O
Molecular Weight: 252.07
Standard: HG2927-1999 / FCC-IV
CAS NO.: 7758-23-8
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Port: Any China port
Minimum Order Quantity: 1×20' FCL (20 MT / 20'FCL with pallet)
Delivery time: 20 days after received deposit
II - Properties:
1. Appearance: White crystalline powder or flaked crystalloid
2. Solubility: Slightly soluble in water; Soluble in dilute hydrochloric, and nitric acid; insoluble in ethanol.
3. Relative density: 2.22;
4. Stability: Stable in air; lose crystal water when heated to 109oC
5. Other: Water solution is acidic
III - Packing and Storing:
polyethylene bag as liner and Outer layer composite paper bag; Net weight per bag: 25 kgs.
stored in a dry,ventilative and clean warehouse, and separately from poisonous. Kept away from water and moisture
20 MT per 20'FCL with pallet
- Chemical Name: Mono calcium Phosphate
- Formula: Ca(H2PO4)2·H2O
- Molecular Weight: 252.07
- Specificity: White crystalline power or plate crystal, specific gravity: 2.22, slightly soluble in water (1.8%,30ºC), and in nature of hygroscopicity, will be of acidity after hydrolyzing.Insoluble in ethanol. when heated to 109ºC,it loses crystal water.
- Quality standard:
Name of index
Heavy metals(As Pb) ,% ≤
Fluorides(As F),% ≤
Loss on drying(60ºC) ,% ≤
Lead(Pb ),% ≤
- USES:In food industry,it is used as bulking agent for pastry and cake,bread improver or buffer , humectants for meat,curing agent for pectin; yeast, nutrition enhancer , chelant etc. For brewing, it can enhance diastatic activity, ferment capacity.
- Packing: It is packed with polyethylene bag as inner, and a composite paper bag as the outer layer.The net weight of each bag is 25kg.
- Storage and Transport: It should be stored in a dry,ventilative and clean warehouse, kept away from water and moisture, futhermore, it shoud be stored separately from poisonous. Its expiry date is eighteen month.